The Juma Carbon Pen Blanks give the pen turner a great opportunity to make a unique pen with a fantastic finish.
Available in a choice of 2 diameters of 18mm and 20mm and 2 lengths of 150mm and 300mm.
The choice in lengths and diameter make the Juma Carbon blanks suitable for kit pens and kitless/bespoke pen makers and a potential alternative to ebonite pen blanks.
Juma Carbon pen blanks are a high grade, modern raw material for the manufacture of components and works of art such as artisan hand made pens. JUMA consists of a mixture of different mineral base materials compounded with a resin component.
The essential characteristics of Juma Carbon Pen Blanks are:
- excellent mechanical machinability i.e. for drilling, milling, grinding and polishing,
- minimum breakage risk due to high coefficient of elasticity and high elongation,
- high-quality surface due to high surface hardness and minimal abrasion losses,
- resistant to all conventional substances such as cleaning agents, oils, greases, weak / medium acids and bases,
- very low water absorption (hydrolysis resistant). - possibility of thermal moulding in boiling water,
- can be polished or lacquer coated to manufacture polished or matt surfaces,
- pleasant to the touch due to good thermal properties.
The Structure of this product is all through the material, because of the pigments the top is a bit brigther and the underside slightly darker. Each Juma Carbon blank is unique.
Shipping cost is based on location and weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price. Most UK addresses have a flat rate of £5.50, so you can add unlimited items to your basket at no extra cost.
90% of UK orders are sent via DPD who provide a fully tracked service. DPD also offer "In-flight Options"
As well as keeping customers informed at every stage of the journey, DPD believe in maximising choice and convenience. That's why they provide access to a suite of options both on the day of delivery and the night before, allowing customers to take delivery of their goods in a way that suits.
If you wish to reschedule, you can:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pickup Shop
- Upgrade delivery to By 12
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 14 days of delivery.